Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 20:20:09 +1300
From: "Al Grant" <acgrant@...g.co.nz>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: My WPA Rules

Hi All,

Here are my rules for WPA word mangling. I have had some success with these.

I have not made any attempt to incorporate Preprocessor yet - still coming
to grips with it.

I also need to make a rule to try 999/888/777 etc on the end of 4/5/6 letter
words which I think will be something like >4<6
[Az"111":Az"222":Az"333"....]

Suggestions and additions welcome as long as its not going to make my pc
take years to crunch it!

[List.Rules:Test]
#Try words greater than 8 as is / and with 1 at end
>7 :
>7 Az"1"
#Try words greater that 8 with first case toggle / and 1 at end
>7 T0
>7 T0 Az"1"
#Try words of 7 char with 1,2,3 etc at end
>6<8 $[0-9]
#Try words of 7 char with 1,2,3 at end and case toggle
>6<8 $[0-9] T0
#Try words of 6,5,4 chars with 12,123,1234 at end
>5<7 Az"12"
>4<6 Az"123"
>3<5 Az"1234"
#Try words of 6,5,4 chars with 12, 123,1234 with toggle
>5<7 T0 Az"12"
>4<6 T0 Az"123"
>3<5 T0 Az"1234"
#append 2010 4 chars