Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:59:28 +1300
From: "Al Grant" <acgrant@...g.co.nz>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Wordlist Mangling Rule

Thanks Solar Designer,

The rule was more designed around the assumption that most residential AP's
protected with WPA etc
Probably have a 8 character or shorter word, possibly beginning with a
capital, and if not 8 digits then made
To come to 8 by adding the appropriate number of digits, probably 123 etc.

Do that make a rule any simpler to generate?

Cheers

-Al