Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:06:05 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Attacking Windows-ALT chars in LM Hashes

Just as an FYI Ophcrack purports to have alt-code password
hash tables, they seem to keep their hash generating close
to the chest so I'm not sure how those were created or if any
review of their source code would reveal how they create such
tables, just thought I'd put it out there nonetheless.
-rich