Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:52:59 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: SHA-3 Contest

Bruce Schneier, and probably other SHA-3 competitors, but more
specifically Bruce, is looking for people with FPGA and ASIC skillz.
I figure someone on the list may know someone who knows someone
with such a skill set and or interest. You can read more about it here:
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2010/09/wanted_skein_ha.html

I'm just putting this out there (cleared with Solar first) to see if anyone
can help. If so contact Mr Schneier or other entrants you may favor,
and offer your help to them directly, I've posted this on my own volition.
Pass along the link if you know anyone, thanks!
-rich