Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:54:28 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Contest Details - "Crack Me If You Can" - DEFCON 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 09:38:11AM +0400, SmarTeam Support wrote:
> am I getting it right, that if somebody plans  to participate as a part of
> "john-users" team he don't need to go through the registration process
> described here (http://contest.korelogic.com/howto_register.html).

Correct.  I've already registered our team, and that's all.  To join the
team, contact me (not KoreLogic).

> Or the
> registration is stil needed to obtain personal unique PGP-key and then link
> it to john-users team?

No.

Meanwhile, more people are joining (I am getting off-list messages and I
create accounts).  It looks like several of us will be able to describe
our approach at DEFCON if asked to (if we're a winner).

Alexander