Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:25:05 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Contest Details - "Crack Me If You Can" - DEFCON
	2010

Yeah I have putty and linux as well. Most of the CPU's are windows, and 10
was the total cpu count, I have 3 computers. I may dust off a few others, bring
them out of retirement as it were.2 - 2.6Ghz  mostly. On the windows side I have
my own cygwin compile + jumbo5, and a digit only (1-16) + jumbo5
(digits16.chr file) I'm not traveling for a while, so add 4 more for my 2 LT's!
14 total cpus, 5 computers.