Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:27:06 +0000
From: keith johnson <keithjohnson21@...mail.co.uk>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: NTLM Hashes

Hi all, Which version of J-t-R is required for cracking NTLM hashes? The version of John I downloaded got did the LM great but I have an assignment to crack some NTLM hashes.

If this task requires a patch, please can you provide me a link, and details on how to install it on a Windows XP machine, as the wiki page on patches I read some time back was for Unix users only.

Regards,

Keith