Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 20:01:11 +0300
From: Solar Designer <>
Subject: Re: Markov mode ignores external filters

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 01:55:47PM +0100, wrote:
> Should do the trick :

Thanks!  This appeared to have a minor bug in that most calls to
crk_process_key() continued to use pwd->password instead of the newly
introduced "pass" pointer.  I've fixed this and included the patch into
1.7.5-jumbo-2, which I've just released.  I've also dropped the extra
call to crk_done() at the end of mkv.c.

While at it, I've also included the missed rules.c commit that was
meant to be part of 1.7.5 into this jumbo patch update.