Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:11:09 -0300
From: Nahuel GrisolĂ­a <nahuel.grisolia@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cracking CISCO ASA 5510

> Can you please set a simpler password - such as "cisco" - and post the
> resulting hash encoding in here?  We need to determine if your PIX
> produces the same password hashes as those I found on the web or not.
>
> > Maybe, if someone can play with a pix or asa, please generate some
> > username-password combinations in order to test this format in JtR.
>
> Yes, and you could help with that too.  It could help if you generate
> and post several of those.  Also try setting the same password several
> times for the same username (does the hash stay the same or does it
> change?), then for different usernames (same question).

Hello again, some credentials>

alex:h3mJrcH0901pqX/m
cisco:3USUcOPFUiMCO4Jk
cisco1:3USUcOPFUiMCO4Jk
admcom:lZt7HSIXw3.QP7.R

alex:ripper
cisco and cisco1 : cisco (no salt!)

Yes, when I said "not working" i tried to say that JtR was not cracking the
password.

Thanx for your help and it's a pleasure to contribute a little to JtR.