Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:46:47 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: 1.7.4 with JimF's changes

Hi,

I've just put out john-1.7.4-jumbo-2.diff.gz, which includes a
straightforward update of john-1.7.3.4-jimf-after-jumbo-2.diff.gz
applied on top of john-1.7.4-jumbo-1.  This means that those of you who
want to start using JimF's changes along with the new version of JtR can
do so right away, by applying just one patch to the official 1.7.4 code.

Quick testing has already revealed one bug in JimF's changes (the empty
string, if found in a wordlist, is no longer tried as a candidate
password), but I guess we can address that separately...  Now this is
truly development/dirty stuff. ;-)

Enjoy!

Alexander