Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:14:19 -0400
From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@...ls.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Joomla and JTR

It took a bit of work applying JimF's patches manually, but I was able
to create a version of JTR 1.7.3.4 for Intel and PowerPC with all the
available patches applied (jumbo, PHP, MD5 generic, etc).  You can get
it at http://www.macunix.net/JTR/.  This is truly an EXPERIMENTAL
binary release, so I would like to know how it works for you and other
MacOS X users out there.

Erik