Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:26:24 +0100
From: Lee Hambley <lee.hambley@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Questions about LARGE multiple patch files

Jim,
I +1 your idea, it's regrettable that these things have to be patched in, or
not before compile time, but your idea if you can pull it off would appear
to be the best solution

Good luck getting the two patches working from each other, I for one
wouldn't mind a simpler route to understanding what patch options an
inexperienced hash hacker has to play with!

-- Lee Hambley

Twitter: @leehambley