Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:49:50 +0400
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: sorting the benchmarks table on the Wiki (Was: gcc vs icc)

Christian,

Sorry for such a delayed reply, but it's better late than never.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 01:45:24AM -0700, Christian Kujau wrote:
> There are a few benchmarks with icc on the JTR Wiki, you could add yours
> too, I think: http://openwall.info/wiki/john/benchmarks
>
> Unfortunately, DokuWiki tables are not sortable by default, so comparing
> the results (say, all ICC results) is a bit hard.

If you are using Firefox you can install the TableTools extension
(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2637) and
any HTML table became sortable with just a click of a mouse.

> @Alexander: I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle, but the sortablejs
>             plugin for DokuWiki looks pretty promising and
>             straightforward: http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:sortablejs

Thanks for pointing this out,  I'll try to find time to add such a
feature to our Wiki.  Meanwhile, I'd recommend to use the mentioned
plugin.

--
(GM)