Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 07:36:53 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Questions on new format submissions

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your contribution!  I'm sorry for the delay in getting
back to you on this.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 08:19:52PM -0500, JimF wrote:
> In what manner would you like these patches be submitted?   I have no problem releasing them, but do not wish to host this stuff.  I did find a wiki patch section, but it looks pretty unused.   Is that something you want people to start using?

Yes, I'd like people to start using the wiki page.  Right now, it merely
links to a few externally-hosted patches, but the wiki supports file
uploads - and this functionality may be used.  We're talking about:

http://openwall.info/wiki/john/patches

I've just revised the wiki page at:

http://openwall.info/wiki/how-to-make-patches

to mention the possibility of uploading patches to the wiki.

Thanks again,

Alexander