Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 19:30:10 +0200
From: Bucsay Balázs <earthquake@...on.hu>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: GI John

Hello!

Thanks :)
Your work is interesting too, because of the inc.c solution :) I didnt
thought on it.

Like bartavelle wrote, the djohn, isnt too good... And the Elcomsoft's
cracker isnt for free :)

Btw the way, if anybody is willing to make a GPU/PS3 cracker, I can make
a framework for communicate with the server...

Balázs Bucsay