Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 01:01:13 +0000
From: Ruben Lara <bermejator@...mail.com>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: large pot and --show problem

Hi all,

I have a problem running john --show with a passfile, it's extremely slow.
My pot is ~400 MB, i hear i can split pot, and run passfiles in each pot, but i think, individuals pots will grow and will have so much duplicates entries, so i will have to split "splitter pots" other, and other time, and it will be similar. :S

Sorry about my newbie question, but i don't know how to proceed...

Thank you very much
Rubén Lara