Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:39:31 +0200
From: Bucsay Balázs <earthquake@...on.hu>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: quite fast MD5 hashing implementation

Hmm, i doesnt understand you, or you doesnt understand me :)
The size of the hash is 128bit (md5), we have the hash, so we have the
a64,b64,c64,d64. If you want to get the a63 and the rest, you have to
know too (i think) the F function (we know it from the md5
specification), the ac value (we know it too) and the x. Probably we
dont know the password, so we dont know x.

So how can we do a reverse technic? And if we can do a reverse technic,
why can we only revserse only the round 4?

I hope you will understand what i want to say :)

Balázs Bucsay
http://rycon.hu/