Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 02:06:10 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: wiki page on parallelization

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 02:45:47PM -0600, RB wrote:
> Oi, I hadn't linked it yet since it's still a bit raw.  Regardless, thanks!

It's fine for wiki pages to be "a bit raw".  Everyone understands that
wiki content is always "under construction".

> I plan on breaking it out more into subtypes and some
> implementation-specific procedures, I just got sidetracked chasing
> some other bits this week.
>
> rants/fixes/addendums appreciated, fanmail to /dev/null... ;)

Well, I noticed that you've since updated the page to include "simple
approaches" as well (those where one splits the workload explicitly),
and I've just corrected a few errors/misunderstandings I spotted.
You (and others) could want to subscribe to changes of this wiki page -
just click the "Subscribe Changes" button that appears at the bottom of
the page when you're logged in to the wiki.  Obviously, this works for
other wiki pages, too.

Just to remind, the URL to this page is:

	http://openwall.info/wiki/john/parallelization

Thanks again,

Alexander