Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 10:51:51 -0500
From: jmk <jmk@...fus.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: NetLM / NetNTLM loader.c Patch

Hi,

I've attached a small patch to fix an issue within the NetLM and NetNTLM
loader.c code. If someone can work this into the Jumbo patch the next
time it gets rebuilt, that'd be great. Without it, I'm seeing john
segfault on our 64-bit machine. For some reason, 32-bit works just fine
either way.

Thanks,
Joe

--
jmk <jmk@...fus.net>
Foofus Networks

View attachment "loader.c.diff" of type "text/x-patch" (1000 bytes)