Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 01:17:49 +0100
From: Bucsay Balázs <earthquake@...on.hu>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: charsetmaking

Hello!

I tried to make a hungarian charset today, but it wasnt work me. I put
the special hungarian characters to the john.pot and i tried to run this
command:
./john --make-charset=hung.chr

Without the special characters it count 79character
Successfully written charset file: magyar.chr (79 characters)

But with those, it stayed at 79, or decreased. I think the john doesnt
like the hungarian characters :'(
I had try with this: éáűőúöüóíÉÁŰŐÚÖÜÓÍ

Anybody knows how to solve this?

Bucsay Balázs