Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:30:08 -0500
From: "Steve ......" <lynx.9595@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: few passwords cracked (was: different formats..)

 > Not necessarily.  Those systems might have mostly strong passwords.  It
> is impossible to tell from just the information you have provided.  (How
> many hashes did JtR load for that 15-hour cracking session?)

as shown below it loaded 838 and 3229 hashes of which 27 passwords were
cracked!

I dont believe it is entirely because they are strong passwords, if thats
the case. its from about 12 different boxses with I dont believe any
addtional security in place.. there has GOT to be more then 1 weak password
out of a total of 838 hashes... and more then 26 out of 3229 hashes.. so Im
kinda clueless as to why its not cracking properly.. I think Im gonna try
reinstall john with the newest version but I dont see that changing much.

Im not sure what else information I can provide to see what excatly is going
on.. =/

vmspam:none:98006:98000::::Incoming:/home/sites/site98/users/vmspam:/bin/ftponly:www.******.com