Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:18:42 -0500
From: "Steve ......" <lynx.9595@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: different formats..

man I'm getting fustrated.. I works so hard to get shadow files and then
john let me down.. I dont know whats up but john used to come through for me
more often I think then he is now.. this is after 15 hours of running...
something must be wrong right?..

Im not currently using unshadow but I dont think that that would mean such
poor results as in the past I never used unshadow either and I think I got
better results then below.. I know I didnt use this box for a while but I
dont think john breaks from the box being offline so im not sure.

lynx@box:~/****$ john --show smallshadow
halu:111111:12668:0:99999:7::::
1 password cracked, 838 left

lynx@box:~/*****/big$ john --show bigshadow