Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:16:39 -0500
From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@...ls.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Simon's "myjohn" and patch for DES-based Oracle hashes support

The newest patch, v8, includes your ms-sql patches with improvements
to make it run on big-endian systems.  I was unable to get the PIX
code to work on big-endian systems, so I left it out of this version.
The original code for the oracle hashes had similar endian problems,
but I will evaluate the latest code for the next version of the patch.

Erik