Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 01:44:51 +0000
From: "Larry Bonner" <larry.bonner1@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bitslice MD5

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 07:00:21AM +0300, Solar Designer wrote:
> > I've attached my proof-of-concept bitslice implementation of the MD5
> > compression function.

thank you for sharing, i'm sure many, including myself will
study/experiment, and attempt to optimize it further - test concept
with other algorithms such as md4/sha-1

you say that it would be possible to omit the bit rotations, would it
also be possible to pre-compute constant additions and store these in
memory? rather than process at runtime.

thanks!