Date:  Mon, 1 Oct 2007 20:23:39 +0200
From:  "Morag Agmon" <agmonm@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject:  Re: help on tailor made JTR config...

Hello Grégory ,

Even with your constrains on the password, it would take a few years (at
least).
We are talking about a magnitude of 10^14 (ten in the power of 14) candidate
passwords...

Maybe you can supply other constains, it would simplify your problem.

Cheers,
    Morag Agmon.

"Grégory Duchesnes" <g.duchesnes@...e.fr> wrote in
message news:8D06A7C7-7227-4DE0-9E17-AE7AAEFB21EE@...e.fr...