Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:00:45 -0300 (ART)
From: Danett song <danett18@...oo.com.br>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Can we use JtR with multiple hash formats?

Hi,

Can we use JtR with multiple hash formats?

I have a hash file with more or less 80 accounts, some
are in lotus5 format and other in DOMINOSEC format, so
I have to run 2 instances of JtR one with
--format=DOMINOSEC and one with --format=lotus5! I
tried run one instance with --format=DOMINOSEC,lotus5
but dodesn't work. :(

There is a way to run JtR in a fashion it can
recoganize in one instance both of my hashs and crack
both?

Thank you

Cheers

      Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê.
http://www.flickr.com.br/