Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:57:11 +0200
From: websiteaccess <websiteaccess@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: how save all password tested (like a rainbow table) ?

Hi

 I have a large wordlist. I would like save all words (with rules
applied) tested in a file. It's like to do a rainbow table (rainbow
table are build with all possibilities) composed with words in my
wordlist and rules applied to these words.

 for example, words in my wordlist:

 house
 garden
 girls

 I would like JTR save in a file :
house:2ca63cddd54f9490efad22421891a9d1
garden:e2704f30f596dbe4e22d1d443b10e004
girl:28ca53d2b7bb4aa13549b4022c79dca1

 actually JTR save only passes/hash cracked.

is it possible ?

 Regards,