Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bob <funkateer2000@...oo.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Hash question

I'm trying to run John on a list of hashes I have and
it's not recognizing them as hashes... it says "no
password hashes loaded".

They are formatted like this:

G:62vMhKyHdhTzKYf8pUgiWQ
Q:M4u3VU8YYiAGgMndxUgh5g
FB:vEdU2mvFWmMtR8SngzuEjg
FP:NMfLuL2LppWQomcJ/knxdw
SH:0hCTRFFXbzWbDTtOAOHyJg
DP:EhyAPoONKUO7MISX8I8ecw
CF:Ti8TqtCBkuhlMHR3Wadbew
PX:GjeaFm+O6c/SpnazyyRv2A

Any suggestions? (Hope this isn't too much of a noob question)