Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:05:55 +1300
From: Russell Fulton <r.fulton@...kland.ac.nz>
To:  john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Support other language

Alain Espinosa wrote:
> Right now john message and logs are in english. I think will be cool
> to support other languages. The default language could be in the
> config file. Also translate the documentation help.

True it would be cool, but it is also a lot of work (particularly if the
program was  not designed with this in mind).  Are you volunteering?
I'm biased (read monolingual in English ;)  but I suspect that most of
us would like to see Solar put his time into new functionality and speed
improvements rather than putting effort into language support.

Russell