Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:30:35 +0000
From: Hari Sekhon <hpsekhon@...glemail.com>
To:  john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Windows Domain Account Cracking

strength of passwords. I am unhappy with the strength of many people's
passwords and want to do a faster and more complete audit of all user
accounts before going round and harassing users individually to get with
the program and choose stronger passwords.

I have cracked many passwords already via alternate means.

Hari Sekhon