Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:15:55 +0200
From: "Chea sereyvath" <chea.sereyvath@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Crack Windows from Linux John

On 10/25/06, karl@...systems.net <karl@...systems.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to crack a password on a windows machine sitting on the
> same network segment as my Linux server?

Incase you can find  LC4 program in Linux you can use it. Cos it can help
you to hack through the network.
But you should have permission to access that computer.

http://www.net-security.org/software.php?id=17

:)

Our Sales guy has a laptop he can't get Admin on, so I had him put

--
CHEA Sereyvath
2 ème année en Master(DEPA)