Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:51:21 +0100
From: Sam <email.address2@...world.com>
To:  john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: fast MD5 for long passwords?

I need a fast MD5 engine that will hash arbitrary length passwords. I
have looked at the MMX/SSE2 code in the latest John but I think it only
handles <=32 byte strings. Can anyone suggest how to modify this to
handle longer strings?  (is that what the mdfivemmx_noinit_sizeupdate,
mdfivemmx_noinit_uniformsizeupdate and mdfivemmx_nosizeupdate functions
are for?)

Or does anyone know of a stand alone library that will do the same?

Thankyou.
Sam.