Date: 27 Jun 2006 17:19:25 -0000
From: madfran <madfran@....alias.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Problem with rules and Charset for french language

Hi,....

I have a little problem with a hash coming from LM and typed with a french
keyword.

Facts:
- It is a LM hash
- It begin with the letter "S"
- The last character is "Ç" (french character)
- I don't know the other characters bat I am sure it contents some of the
  following french characters,
  "ÂÁÀÇÉÊÈËÔÎÏÛÜ"

I want to do:
- Perform an attack fixing first and last character
- Use in the others positions the french characters (others than standard)

After carefully reading of the history in "john-users" I haven't found
solution for this problem.

madfran