Date: 3 Jun 2006 20:55:27 -0000
From: madfran <madfran@....alias.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Charset for NON english language

Hi,....

I have some hash (LM) and I have some problems to crack.
In fact, in my opinion, it is a generic problem.

In my case the hash,
Administrator:8ED0A046696658941180BC49698B0D39
have the first part easy to crack (A%DMIN7)
but the second it is almost imposible to crack.
Reason. The hash come from a french keyword and probably it contains some
character like "è" or similar.

My question,
What is the system to use especial characters like,
"è" (character code 232) (french keyboard)
or
"ß" (character code 223) (germany keyboard)
with john ?

madfran