Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 00:22:21 -0500
From: "Randy B" <aoz.syn@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: how decrypt that ?

I can't disagree with anything (and thought through much of the same
answers before posting) except for one point -

> > Solar - you're quite the open, helpful chap.  ;-)
>
> I can share your sarcasm.  My current stance on this issue, as described
> above, is not obviously right - but I don't think that anyone else's is.

I was being quite literal, if dry; you seem to be far more helpful and
open than I, especially to strangers (hence why you've open-sourced
this project).  I can only hope that the difference is based on my
lack of coding chops.

Thanks again for your patience and thoroughness!

RB