Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:57:26 +0100
From: Hari Sekhon <harisekhon@...il.com>
To:  john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: WINDOWS 2000 off line

you need to patch john with the cache hash support and then pass the
parameter format=mscash (I made the mistake to spelling this properly
when I was first trying to do this and it doesn't work to say mscache,
it has to be mscash - a M$ joke?).

anyway, you can just get the jumbo patch, it has the cash/cache format
support it in.

By the way, could anybody tell me the algorithm etc that mscash is
using? I think it was DES 32 or something...