Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:59:16 +0000
From: "jay rubin" <cjride@...mail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: silly me, back in my account

Took me a while and I'm surprised it worked but with my new admin account I
was able to change the password on my old account.  I'm surprised that it
would not let me change the file permissions but would let me change the
password on my old account.  I still don't know what happend but I'm
thinking of running john again and seeing if that changed anything.  Or else
maybe someone hijacked my computer.  I don't see how with john taking up all
the processing time.

When I look at the items I email about and what you other talk about I'm
surprised you let me  on you list serv.

-Jay