Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:42:41 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Administrivia - offtopic postings, overquoting

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 08:34:21PM -0500, Xxdunnxx@....com wrote:
> is there anyone out there that can crack an outlook password into a remote
> office mailbox (webmail)? i have the user ID and domain? will pay good $$$.

This kind of requests is off-topic on john-users mailing list.  Please
refrain from posting more of these.  Instead, we'd appreciate any
requests for paid work at <services at openwall.com>.

Rembrandt's overquoting (Re: john improvement suggestions) was not nice,
too.  Please try to keep the amount of context you quote to a reasonable
minimum.

To answer Xxdunnxx's specific question this one time (since the question
has been raised on the list anyway), it is possible to recover passwords
stored in local installs of Outlook, etc., with one of these programs:

	http://www.openwall.com/passwords/e-mail.shtml

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: B35D3598  fp: 6429 0D7E F130 C13E C929  6447 73C3 A290 B35D 3598