Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 17:06:56 +0200
From: Simon Marechal <simon@...quise.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Oracle password cracker

Simon Marechal wrote:
> Here is an oracle password cracker I wrote for JtR. It is not tested and
> requires tweaking in loader.c and stuff just like the mscash patch. It
> uses DES.

I posted an updated version of my john tree, with the oracle format
actually working :) I tried to look at the way the DES functions are
implemented in john but i do not understand squat about them, so i kept
the parts i copied and pasted from openssl ...

http://virtual2.bandecon.com/misc/myjohn.tgz

It also features a preliminary ms-sql plugin, which is really dirty.
MMX/SSE almost work, but the key setup is so slow i do not believe it's
worth it.