Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 00:19:42 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Argon2

Hi,

All activity went from here to GitHub issues and comments on pull
requests.  I am not exactly happy about that.  Anyway, I think we can
still use this list sparingly, such as to reach those of us who don't
appear to be watching GitHub, and for more general discussion (although
if we don't talk code, such discussion fits on john-users better).

At this time, I'd like to point out that I've just created four GitHub
issues related to our Argon2 support:

Sync Argon2 implementation with latest upstream
https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/issues/2738

(There's AVX2 code we need to gain.)

Add Argon2 OpenCL format(s)
https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/issues/2739

(There's a good third-party OpenCL implementation.)

Report Argon2 flavor as a "tunable cost"
https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/issues/2740

Add Argon2id support
https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/issues/2741

Agnieszka - can these be yours, please? :-)

Alexander