Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 19:41:06 +0800
From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Intel KNL test machine

Hi,

It's been a while since I last posted to john-dev :D

I've just got access to a new KNL machine; I'm not sure what exact
model it is, but it has 64x4 cores and /proc/cpuinfo says "Intel(R)
Xeon Phi(TM) CPU 7210 @ 1.30GHz".

I guess some of you might be interested how JtR performs on this
beast. Just let me know if there's any kind of benchmark you want me
to test. And please keep the benchmarking easy to follow, or I may not
have enough time for it :)

Lei