Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:24:45 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Test results for 179 jumbo-4

It's not that, it is that I reload directories and move some stuff around,
each time there is a major release.  I simply have not done that yet.

>> >Thus, I am puzzled as to why you're getting them defined on SPARC,
>> I have put a patch on the wiki. It is based on jumbo-4, but I am 99%
>Thanks.  This is post-jumbo-5 material now, and I think this issue is
>minor enough that it does not warrant a -jumbo-6 yet.

It is a very minor fix.  It should not impact any 'real' usage of JtR, other
than running it against the newest test suite code, which I will not be
releasing until Sunday anyway.  In 'real' runtime, someone on a BE could run
dynamic_29. They could not run dynamic_27, it would give a format not known.

I am sure there will be other changes, which we can move forward as a J6. I
really have not dug in yet :)  I have been more focused on other things.

Jim.