Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:18:15 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: EskBlowFish with RAM results

> The file hosting service you used this time made me wait a minute before
> letting me download.  Next time, please use our wiki instead.

I am really sorry for that.
Thank you for guiding me to use a more organized approach.

So I downloaded a PDF file with some synthesis results.  I can't make
> any use of them for my decision-making and guidance to you on further
> work because I don't have the corresponding source code.

My mistake! I have upload the source code and results to that wiki page.
Sorry again!

You say that the LUT resources tend to grow - but I don't see that.
> I have no idea what you're comparing against what else when you make
> that statement.

I am comparing the new version (eksblowfish-loop) to old one
(eksblowfish-setup).
The new one has some more extra LUTs than the other.
But, on the other hand, it reduced the number of RAM blocks to 2.

So, as I wrote in my previous message (in another thread), please
> provide 4 files at once (say, in one zip archive): two versions of the
> source code and two corresponding synthesis results files, unambiguously
> named such that I can match them against the source code.

OK. They are on the wiki page (eksblowfish-setup and eksblowfish-loop).

Thank you.

Yuri Gonzaga

Content of type "text/html" skipped