Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:07:18 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: announce@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [openwall-announce] ZeroNights 2014 keynote non-slides

Hi,

As some of you are aware, I gave a weird keynote talk at ZeroNights
earlier this month.  Here's the game I used in lieu of slides:

http://www.openwall.com/presentations/ZeroNights2014-Is-Infosec-A-Game/

Play online (in Chrome or Chromium), in DOSBox, or on bare metal.

Also included are a magic PDF file by Ange Albertini, screenshots, and
references to related material (such as on applicability of game theory
to infosec).

I hope you like this despite of (or due to) the weirdness.

Alexander