Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:55:29 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: announce@...ts.openwall.com, john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [openwall-announce] John the Ripper t-shirts

Hi,

As many of you are aware, we recently started offering official Openwall
t-shirts, available from 0-day Clothing:

http://www.zerodayclothing.com/openwall_store.php

New t-shirt designs are now available from the "store" above, focusing
on John the Ripper this time.  These are gentleman John the Ripper (two
versions):

http://www.zerodayclothing.com/products/johntheripper1_10.php
http://www.zerodayclothing.com/products/johntheripper2_10.php

a common passwords crossword:

http://www.zerodayclothing.com/products/johntherippercrossword3_10.php

and "I love john.pot":

http://www.zerodayclothing.com/products/johnpot.php

There's a small donation to Openwall included in price (currently either
$10 or $25 as indicated).  Our likely primary use for this money is to
get a free t-shirt sent to those who have contributed to our projects.

Enjoy!

Alexander